Mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) is an entity which provides cellular services by using the existing infrastructure of any other mobile network operator (MNO). MVNO has its own data and voice plans, cost structure, and customer handling system. MVNOs provide low cost services to consumers. In addition, operators earn money through the rented spectrum used by MVNOs. Governing bodies are encouraging MVNOs to reduce the expenditure on household communications and promote efficient usage of the full spectrum. MVNOs provide customized services to consumers which are tailor-made to the requirements of consumers. The number of MVNOs is rising globally due to the support of governments and increased competition in the mobile network market.
The Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market was valued at US$ 47,090.1 Mn in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2018 to 2026 reaching a value of US$ 98,438.4 Mn by 2026.
Top Leading Companies are: AT&T,IBM,Verizon,Truphone,Virgin Mobile,T-Mobile,TracFone Wireless
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Mobile Virtual Network Operator.
Avail a sample 96 Pages copy before purchase:
Contents of the 15 Chapters for This Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Study:-
Chapter 1, to describe Mobile Virtual Network Operator Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Mobile Virtual Network Operator, with sales, revenue, and price of Mobile Virtual Network Operator, in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Mobile Virtual Network Operator, for each region, from 2015 to 2019;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2018 to 2019;
Chapter 12, Mobile Virtual Network Operator market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2025;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Mobile Virtual Network Operator sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
MNOs are supporting MVNOs to earn extra money through rent and also to deal with the competition from other network operators. In regions such as Europe, government rules and regulations have made it compulsory for operators to support MVNOs with increased spectrum available for usage. Additional bandwidth from the 3G spectrum has helped MVNOs to provide quality services to their customers. Network operators are able to provide categorized services to niche segments in the market. Cheap calling rates internationally have helped people from the same ethnicity to stay in touch with their family and friends at a low cost.
In terms of region, Europe led the MVNO market in 2017 and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. The primary driver for the MVNO market in Europe is the government rules and regulations. Asia Pacific and South America are anticipated to experience promising growth in the MVNO market in the coming years. In an interesting development, the mature MVNO markets in the Asia Pacific region such as Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Australia have now been overtaken by newcomer, China. The China MVNO market has developed into the largest and most promising one. There are also three Asia Pacific countries to keep an eye on: Vietnam, Indonesia, and Philippines.
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on the development environment, Market size, development trends, operation situation and future development trends of Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market on the basis of current situation of the industry in 2018 so as to make full comprehension and judgment on the competitive situation of Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Carrier and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market.
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 15% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code : MIR15 in the comments section)
Avail Discount on this report at:
Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market, by Types:
Reseller Mobile Virtual Network Operator
Full Mobile Virtual Network Operator
Service Operator Mobile Virtual Network Operator
Enhanced Service Mobile Virtual Network Operator
Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market, by Applications:
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Mobile Virtual Network Operator overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
What this Research Study Offers:
- Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator market.
- Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator markets.
- Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Irfan Tamboli(Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234