New iOS App Allows Business Owners to Remotely Manage Their Appointment Calendars, Payments and Customer Records
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–October 15, 2014–
Booker, the leading platform for service commerce, today announced that it has completely upgraded its mobile app, making it even easier for merchants to manage their business anytime, anywhere.
The Booker Mobile App gives merchants the ability to view and manage their entire calendar remotely; enables them to take payments from customers and view customer profile information and purchasing history, as well as enables designated employees to view their schedules and appointments.
“Upgrading our mobile app is just one more way Booker’s all-in-one platform is giving merchants the ability to better manage their businesses and be bookable anytime, anywhere,” said Josh McCarter, Booker CEO.
- Calendar management features include:
- view and manage their entire calendar remotely;
- allow employees to view only their specific schedules and appointments remotely;
- book single-service appointments;
- view customer notes in the context of booking or editing appointments;
- search for, edit, and manage (check in, check out, confirm) appointments on the calendar;
- block out time; and
- see staff and gender preferences.
- Point of Sale features include:
- take payment with cash, gift card, credit card, series, credit account, saved payments and checks;
- sell gift cards and series;
- apply multiple payments to an order;
- override prices;
- print and email receipts; and
- view closed and saved orders;
- Customer profile features include:
- search the customer list;
- view a full customer profile;
- view previous appointments and orders for a customer; and
- access full customer notes, like progress notes, medication, and allergy information.
The Booker Mobile App will be available on the iOS platform on Wednesday, October 15, 2014. The Android version will be released at a future date. For more information, please visit http://booker.com/bookermobileapp.
Booker helps businesses run and grow successfully by streamlining their operations and helping to increase their revenues. Booker enables service businesses to sell their services online, via mobile device or in person, creating a seamless online booking experience for their customers. With Booker’s platform, business owners can manage their social media presence and email marketing, as well as automate their customer retention. Booker processes more than three million appointments each month across 73 countries in 11 languages. Headquartered in New York City, Booker’s customers include thousands of local service businesses, as well as Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit www.booker.com.
Deborah Szajngarten, 646-380-4041
Director of Brand & Reputation