If you are a frequent traveller either for leisure or business, you’ve definitely come up against shortage of mobile coverage or absurd charges in many countries. And in today’s world, internet connection on-the-go is essential. Well, Wondafone claims to have a solution to that with their KiMiFi K5 MiFi that campaigns on Indiegogo.
According to the company, it keeps you connected in 130+ countries with breakthrough CloudSIM technology, and you can enjoy high-speed and unimpeded Internet for both family traveling and business trips. There is no SIM card and all you have to do is carry the KiMiFi K5 with you. It’s 3500mAh battery can go on for more than 14 hours and you can connect up to 5 devices via WiFi. The company has made an app through which you control the device and also offers all-day multilingual customer service in case you face a problem.
Here are the main features making users excited about KiMiFi-K5:
- Wireless network sharing in 130+ countries, no SIM card required.
- Long standby time & using time of 14+ hours.
- Support 5 devices connection simultaneously
- Simple to operate & central control on App named KiMiFi.
- The weight is only 130g, which is easier to carry.
- All-day multi-language customer service to answer.
- Promise absolute personal information security
According to the information found on the Indiegogo campaign, there is a flat daily rate and offers pay-as-you-go charges with no subscription required. You can sign up now to get 57% off on launch day. For more information visit their official website.
Follow KiMiFi on social sites:
Share this post if you enjoyed! 🙂