The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) from 2021 till 2026. The report covers the pre COVID-19 historic data, impact of COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 (Corona Virus) impact on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The MVNO market was valued at USD 61.9 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 91.63 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period 2021-2026.
Inquire for Sample Copy of this Report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market: Lebara Group BV, TracFone Wireless Inc., FRiENDi Mobile, Boost Mobile LLC (T-Mobile), Virgin Mobile USA Inc., Tesco Mobile Limited (Tesco PLC), Cricket Wireless LLC (AT&T Inc.), Lycamobile UK Limited, PosteMobile SpA, 1&1 Drillisch AG, Airvoice Wireless LLC, ASDA Mobile, Giffgaff Ltd, Kajeet Inc. (Arterra Mobility), Truphone GmbH, Voiceworks GmbH, Asahi Net Inc. and others.
– December 2019 – 1&1 Drillisch AG planned to lease spectrum for the installation of its own 5G mobile network at Telefnica. This involves two frequency blocks of 10 MHz each in the 2.6 GHz band. The two frequency blocks will be available to 1&1 Drillisch until 31 December 2025. The agreement is subject to the approval of the Federal Network Agency.
– September 2019 – Lebara Group partnered with ZEE5, the digital entertainment platform from ZEE Entertainment Enterprises to bring the largest library of entertainment content for South Asians. Lebara Australia customers will be able to get a six-month ZEE5 subscription bundled with select prepaid plans.
New Technology enablers, like e-Sim, AI, ML, and edge computing are creating new opportunities for MVNO.
MVNOs are well-established in developed markets and will become increasingly important in developing markets as they mature. In recent years, competition in the MVNO market has shifted from pricing to value-added services and product differentiation, owing to the prominence of MNOs in the low-cost cellular services market in both developed and developing countries.
– Growing penetration of mobile devices is driving the market growth. GSMA predicted that the number of unique mobile subscribers increased from 4.66 billion in 2015 to 5.59 billion in 2019. Additionally, it predicted that 72% of the global population would be subscribed to a mobile service by 2020. Increasing number of services such as cloud, Machine to Machine (M2M) transactions, and mobile money are further expected to augment demand for mobile virtual network operators over the forecast period.
Regional Analysis For Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market:
North America (The United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Consumer Segment is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share
– This is the primary and the most focused on segment among MVNOs. The growing number of single mobile subscribers and the increasing penetration of mobile in emerging economies are the major factors fuelling the segment growth.
– It is expected that by the end of 2020, there is likely to be 20.4 billion connected devices, and the number could reach 82 billion by 2025. In the recent past, Verizon invested USD 2 trillion on networked endpoints and related services market. This offers a huge opportunity for the telecom sector and the studied segment.
– Traditionally, B2C or consumer segment dominated over B2B part regarding innovation and pricing. Billing a fleet of devices and managing them is much more difficult than a simple consumer service. Due to convenience and more profit margin, MVNOs also prefer investing in the consumer segment.
– The growing adoption of e-SIM is also expected to expand the scope of the studied segment. The e-SIM, with the remote provisioning standards created by the GSMA, provides the simplicity and flexibility to MVNOs vendors.
Browse the Report Description And TOC:
Influence of the Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) market.
-The detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of the Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
-Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) market.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com ).
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687