I am less judgmental when it comes to judging others actions and their user behavior, I believe on my personal experience to dig out the true essence lying behind. In the same way, I never trusted what the internet talked about mobile apps and their usability until I decided to pick the gun and look for the mobile apps to be caged on my Smartphone. Worthless to mention, but the experience was unique in many ways and could not be explained in few words. I decided to give a try to various apps from Google and Apple offerings, and finally, I picked a game app, restaurant app, and banking app. The time spent on these mobile apps made me realize the amount of time wasted by me earlier due to the lack of exposure I had of mobile apps. After the day passed, I remained awake until the wee hours of the night to get numerous mobile apps on my Smartphone and something which left me more than shocked was that there is an app available for everything which happily fits into your requirement pocket.
I have listed down the benefits associated with mobile apps:
- Huge chance to grow E-business
- Interact with customers with ZERO disturbance
- Get a hold on potential customers
- Get you a brand recognition
- Boost brand visibility
- Empower accessibility
- Sell your product across the globe
- Increase exposure across mobile devices
- Connect you with ‘on-the-go’ consumers
- Build a database of prospects/clients
- Create a Direct Marketing Channel
Woohooo, there are many benefits to be gained from the mobile app, the moment I started to think and write, I couldn’t realize that they are way too many and the best part is that mobile apps are not ceasing anywhere in the near future, but are likely to get quadruple of their current size, due to the huge demand in the app market. Businesses, industries, different sectors are using mobile apps to increase the level of their accessibility and brand visibility to a larger area. The umpteen demand of mobile apps has led to the various functionalities requirement from the mobile app development companies, which are investing their efforts, passion, and technical expertise to deliver the final wonder product of mobile app to the users. The industries which are taking benefits from the app development process are:
- Social Network and communication
- Lifestyle Apps
- Daily life useful Apps
- Gaming Applications
- Political Party
- And many more…
Why Your Business Needs An App?
A most common question does a somersault in our mind that whether actually, our business needs a mobile app solution? The question is too much logical and gives a direct hit on the thought process, that whether an app is an investment or a waste of money? To answer this I have built my answer based on certain facts, take a look:
- As per a report to be believed, there are around 2 billion app users across the globe, which means getting an app for your business can help you reach to the maximum number of users.
- A mobile app promises for more convincing and personalized services to your customers, leading to a happy and satisfied user base.
- With a mobile app, you are available to your users 24/7, regardless of your time/language barrier.
- A mobile app for your business helps you get brand recognition.
Mobile apps have turned the next BIG thing on the technology platform, after the technology itself, since they are quite easy to access and operate and do not require a formal training to understand the functioning. The mobile apps have brought the convenience to a level, where you can shop, book a flight, reserve seats in the hotel, from anywhere and at any point of the time, without experiencing the troubles. So I as a first time user of mobile apps, have become a die-hard fan of mobile apps and would recommend you to download a few, fitting your requirement…see you next with much more to discuss mobile apps in my next post…stay tuned…