Vice President- Digital And Communications (MVNO)
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country – to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Vice President of Digital and Communications leads a team that will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of marketing programs and strategies that enable customer acquisition and retention for Altice USA’s MVNO business. This includes leading the planning and oversight of marketing, advertising, social media, content and online services along with partnering with our public relations and communication team . This leader will function at a strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of our organization, such as the Vice President of Marketing and Operations, with the goal of launching and growing the MVNO business in the marketplace and establishing a cohesive brand identity and value propositions that is aligned with the customer journey.
- Creating and implementing of end-to-end marketing programs, social community engagement, and ecommerce strategy that will drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention. Partner and collaborate with PR, Communications and Marketing teams to ensure appropriate alignment with all external communications focused on products and brand.
- Oversee and approve the execution of marketing programs and initiatives including, but not limited to: lead generation, SEO, PPC, social media, blogging, PR, email marketing, advertising, and branding.
- Rapidly analyze effects of channel management by determining and interpreting online and offline KPI measurement frameworks to ensure plans and content are achieving relevant metrics.
- Drive conversion of prospective consumers to active customers through funnel optimization including A/B and multivariate tests for SEM campaigns and landing pages.
- Lead ongoing optimization of the customer user experience at all digital touch points, to be tracked across the consumer journey, at each channel level. Balance investment with impact to the business.
- Manage third party agencies, ad networks, other service providers and vendors in the debriefing and execution of media strategies.
- Remain keenly aware of new consumer behavior, monitor competitive and market trends to drive new features and work closely with the sales team/Customer Service to increase engagement.
- Develop standards, processes and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Create, implement, manage and measure multi-platform content strategies and member engagement.
- Lead influencer marketing efforts and build relationships and customers with key market segments.
- Create, implement, and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing program that enhances the Company’s image and position within the marketplace, driving new customer growth and improving existing customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Minimum of five years leadership expertise in marketing and communications, and/or consumer relations.
- Previous experience in business to consumer space.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the conceptualization and execution of marketing initiatives relating to lead generation, SEO, PPC, social media, blogging, PR, email marketing, advertising, and branding.
- Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence with excellent working knowledge of digital marketing strategies.
- Experience managing social media on either client or agency side.
- Experience planning and executing paid social campaigns.
- Prior influencer, social and growth marketing experience.
- Experience analyzing performance, identifying trends and presenting key findings for paid social campaigns.
- Experience driving revenue directly from consumers using a variety of content and platform approaches.
- Demonstrated success in working in a startup environment, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities, projects and programs.