Onpoint Holdings is seeking a Digital Marketer & Growth Specialist (Mobile Apps) to join the team. If you are talented digital marketer, love mobile apps and technology, and want to be part of an innovative and fast growing company, then we welcome your application.
We are an independent web/app development company who are passionate about our in-house projects. Our main office and development centre is located in Melbournes CBD. You will join a team of developers and designers to assist you in your marketing role. You will be working on our 2 current available apps Daily Fix Me & Petbar.
As a digital marketer you are responsible for the development, execution and optimisation of our paid marketing campaigns for our mobile apps as well as being an out of the box thinker who has the opportunity to bring some cool ideas from concept to reality. You will play an instrumental role as we seek to generate app installs and high conversion rates for our existing mobile apps.
Responsibilities and experience
As a Digital Marketer & Growth Specialist for Onpoint Holdings, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of a mobile app.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid and owned channels) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results (paid and owned).
- Strong time management skills; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency to analyse, and present data.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Proven relevant work experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
- Previous experience managing online advertising and display campaigns.
- Drive new user acquisition across all mobile, social and native platforms, app store optimisation (ASO).
- Delivering consistent return on investment and further increase conversion.
- Social Media Management & the scheduling of content
- Contacting via email companies for ad placements in our quarterly Petbar magazine.
- Reaching out to influencers on social media for promotional opportunities.
What you have:
– Experience in consumer mobile app product marketing- Mastery of mobile ad networks, analytics, user review platforms
– Expertise in driving massive growth and managing budget costs per install targets, etc.
– Knowledge of split testing, targeting audience and interests, testing and optimisation
– Successful mobile app product launches
– Experience with in-app advertising systems
– A creative mind that thinks out of the box
Bonus points for:
– Exceptional copywriting skills
– Fantastic sense of humour
– Mix of start-up and established enterprise experience
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro) etc.
Whats in it for you:
– Competitive salary + KPI bonuses based on your experience and performance
– Work with a fun and creative team
– Regular team activities
– Challenge the team on our office Nintendo switch!
– A relaxed work environment
– Friday drinks!
*Must have working rights in Australia.