Wednesday , 24 April 2019
Breaking News

Mobile commerce

How User Behavior Impacts E-Commerce Mobile Apps – MobileAppDaily

The user experience has been a concern for almost every e-commerce company. In this, user-centric world, it’s an essential thing to keep track of user performance on the application for the e-commerce companies. To support it, the top mobile app development services are working to ensure that mobile commerce is also thriving. The primary purpose of this overall result is ... Read More »

Instagram Checkout tests power of social media for mobile commerce – Mobile Payments Today

Instagram’s announcement this week it was launching an in-app shopping capability illustrates how the retail customer experience is evolving far beyond the physical store and e-commerce realm and taking increasingly deeper root within mobile device and social media environments. It also reflects how non-retail entities, such as social media channels, are increasingly tapping the lucrative consumer opportunity. While clearly a ... Read More »

Global Mobile Commerce M-Commerce Market 2019 Top Strategical Players: Ericsson Inc., PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, IBM, Google – Market Research News

Mobile Commerce M-Commerce Market A New Industry Research Report ” Mobile Commerce M-Commerce Market: Global Industry Analysis, Growth, Stratagies and Forecast 2019- 2025″ gives the Mobile Commerce?M-Commerce? detailed forecast and future prospects around the market. The report highlights major market programs, including market players, latest trends, technical progress and development opportunities in the global Mobile Commerce?M-Commerce? market, which helps industry experts ... Read More »

Mobile, IoT and AR Are Transforming E-Commerce Businesses – MarTech Advisor

<!– https://cdn.static.zdbb.net/js/z0WVjCBSEeGLoxIxOQVEwQ.min.js –> <!– –> E-commerce Business in The World of Mobile, AR, and IoT Digital transformation is brewing up a storm in the e-commerce business. While mobile has brought the shopping experience to the customer’s fingertips, augmented reality is powering up immersive experiences. IoT is the next hottest trend to deliver enhanced customer experiences and optimize business operations. Let’s ... Read More »

Progressive web apps or native apps: Which way should retailers go? – DigitalCommerce360

Mike Hann, co-founder and chief commercial officer, Poq Can Progressive Web Apps and native apps coexist in the mobile commerce ecosystem? The short answer is yes, with caveats. Most importantly, brands must reckon with the fact that mobile commerce is beginning to dominate peak shopping seasons. According to Adobe Analytics, mobile traffic (smartphones and tablets) represented 40 percent of all ... Read More »

App users account for approximately 42% of Amazon's smartphone visits – Business Insider

This is an excerpt from a story delivered exclusively to Business Insider Intelligence E-Commerce Briefing subscribers. To receive the full story plus other insights each morning, click here. App users account for approximately 42% of Amazon’s smartphone visits, while visits to Amazon.com make up the other 58%, but those app users take almost 85% of the mobile time spent with ... Read More »

Top ways to get noticed across overwhelming social feeds – ZDNet

Companies can effectively compete with Amazon in certain areas, especially when it comes to shopper demands for better personalization, exclusive mobile offerings and quality in-store experiences according to a recent study. Yes Lifecycle Marketing surveyed 1,000 consumers in June of 2018  to discover what motivates consumers to engage with, and become loyal to a brand. These trends will help retailers ... Read More »

ViSenze Partners with Vivo in Latest Move to Power Visual Commerce on Smartphones Worldwide – Associated Press

SINGAPORE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mar 26, 2019–ViSenze, the artificial intelligence company powering visual commerce, today announced a partnership with Vivo to power its new Jovi Image Recognizer, the company’s AI-driven visual shopping solution included on the V15Pro smartphone. Available to smartphone users across Asia, the mobile commerce solution provides a seamless shopping experience as consumers can search, discover, and purchase products through images ... Read More »

Retail apps: how to calculate ROI – Mobile Marketer

Did you know that 50% of online retailers cite mobile apps as a top priority for their 2019 omnichnnel strategy? The case for an app has never been stronger, but many retailers remain hesitant and wonder whether consumers will download their app and if new app revenue will give them a solid return on investment (ROI). But before you look ... Read More »