Tuesday , 21 August 2018
Breaking News

Mobile commerce

PayPal Is the Obvious Winner of the Mobile Commerce Revolution – Madison.com

#ndn-video-player-1.ndn_embedded .ndn_floatContainer margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 20px; #ndn-video-player-2.ndn_embedded .ndn_floatContainer margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 20px; Investors in PayPal Holdings Inc.(NASDAQ: PYPL) had plenty of reason to cheer when the company reported its third-quarter results on Oct. 19. PayPal’s net revenue came in at $3.24 billion, a 21% increase year over year, and its non-GAAP earnings per share rose to $0.46, good for a ... Read More »

PayPal Is the Obvious Winner of the Mobile Commerce Revolution … – Madison.com

#ndn-video-player-1.ndn_embedded .ndn_floatContainer margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 20px; #ndn-video-player-2.ndn_embedded .ndn_floatContainer margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 20px; Investors in PayPal Holdings Inc.(NASDAQ: PYPL) had plenty of reason to cheer when the company reported its third-quarter results on Oct. 19. PayPal’s net revenue came in at $3.24 billion, a 21% increase year over year, and its non-GAAP earnings per share rose to $0.46, good for a ... Read More »

Australian mobile commerce is taking off among consumers standing inside stores – QR Code Press

New research results from PayPal show that Aussies head to shops to make purchases on their phones. Australian mobile commerce has been taking off in a rather interesting way, says recent PayPal data released by the company. The research revealed a nearly 50 percent increase in the number of Australians purchasing products and services by way of their mobile devices. ... Read More »

American Express Announces SafeKey 2.0 to Improve Mobile … – eSellerCafe

American Express Mobile commerce, or mcommerce, shows staggering growth around the globe, so financial payment firms are all looking for making it easier, safer, and more secure. American Express Safekey 2.0 is specifically designed with mobile commerce in mind. Here is the Press Release from American Express. American Express today announced SafeKey 2.0, the next generation of its online authentication ... Read More »

American Express Announces SafeKey 2.0 to Improve Mobile Commerce – eSellerCafe

American Express Mobile commerce, or mcommerce, shows staggering growth around the globe, so financial payment firms are all looking for making it easier, safer, and more secure. American Express Safekey 2.0 is specifically designed with mobile commerce in mind. Here is the Press Release from American Express. American Express today announced SafeKey 2.0, the next generation of its online authentication ... Read More »

Australian Retail M-Commerce Fail – Power Retail – Power Retail

M-commerce is not a fad but a consumer behaviour that is here to stay, according to a new report from online payment service provider Paypal. The research shows that Australians are shopping on their mobiles more than ever before with close to three quarters (72%) of respondents engaging in mobile shopping. However, there remains a significant gap between the high ... Read More »

Mobile commerce to dominate online sales by 2021 – Retail Dive

Dive Brief: Mobile commerce is expected to account for 34.5% of total e-commerce sales this year, and it’s further anticipated to surpass 50% by 2021, according to eMarketer’s Mobile Commerce Roundup, a compilation of recent sector studies and articles. About 60% of North American retail executives say their companies have a mobile web site, while more than half of the remaining 40% ... Read More »

Rising Shopping Apps Boosting Mobile-Commerce in India: Survey – News18

As per a report, fashion (88 percent), electronics (78 percent) and health and beauty (54 percent) are leading categories in India encouraging about half of the respondents to purchase products and services two to five times a month. IANS Updated:October 24, 2017, 5:00 PM IST (photo for representation, image: Reuters Pictures) With surging internet penetration, mobile retail and shopping apps ... Read More »